Book Whale Watch Tours | Cabo San Lucas | Magdalena Bay
You can book your whale watching tours with Whale Watch Cabo by using our reservations system at the bottom of this page. We very much look forward to having you join our staff of English and Spanish speaking Marine Biologists for wonderful whale watching tours departing from the Cabo San Lucas Marina. We accept bookings through our Web-reserve system for; Cabo San Lucas small group whale watching tours, private boat whale watching tours, and reservation requests for the Magdalena Bay Gray Whale nursery flight tour. If you have any questions please contact us.
*Book online and pay cash on the tour date for a 20% discount on Los Cabos Group Whale Watch Tours only.
Free Tour Photos! Included on Los Cabos group, Private Boat, and Catamaran whale watching tours.
Los Cabos 2.5 hour Group Whale Watch Tours (8:15am, 11:30am & 2:45pm)
- Adults $89 USD or *Cash discount price of $71 USD
- Children $59 USD (6 – 12 yrs.) or *Cash discount price of $47 USD
Los Cabos 2.5 hour Private Boat Whale Watch Tours (8:15am, 11:30am & 2:45pm)
- Up to 2 guests – $295 USD
- Up to 4 guests – $395 USD
- Up to 7 guests - $495 USD
- Up to 10 guest – $595 USD
- $495 per adult guest – round trip resort shuttle and flights, 3 hour boat tour & lunch
- $475 per child guest – round trip resort shuttle and flights, 3 hour boat tour & lunch
- Please contact Whale Watch Cabo for details and reservations
Whale Watch Cabo Online Bookings
Recommendation ~ take a moment to read our ‘Recommendations on the best time for whale watching in Los Cabos’. These observations are from our staff of Marine Biologists, based on years of encounters and thousands of tours. We hope this will help you plan for the best whale watching experiences here in Los Cabos.–Peter, Whale Watch Cabo
Cabo Whale Watching Online Booking System & Availability Calendar
To book whale watching tours for the 2014 Los Cabos Whale watching season first chose the type of tour from the drop down menu and your preferred date. You will be guided through the rest of the reservations process. We look forward to introducing you to the wonderful whales of Los Cabos!