Book Whale Watch Tours | Cabo San Lucas | Magdalena Bay
You can book your whale watching tours with Whale Watch Cabo by using our Webreserve secure reservations system at the bottom of this page. We very much look forward to having you join our staff of Marine Biologists & Whale Naturalists for wonderful whale watching trips departing from Cabo San Lucas. We accept reservations through our Web-reserve system for; Cabo San Lucas group whale watching tours, Cabo San Lucas private boat whale watching tours, and reservation requests for our Magdalena Bay Gray Whale nursery flight and van tours. If you have any questions please contact us.
Discount applies to spots on our Cabo group whale watching tours reserved online and paid in U$D cash
Cabo 2.5 hour group whale watching tours (8:15, 11:30 & 2:45 departures):
- $ 85 USD pp – reserve online, pay cash on the tour date & save 20% = $68
- $ 55 USD children aged 6 – 12 – reserve online, pay cash on the tour date & save 20% = $44
We do not charge for children under the age of 6 on our Cabo San Lucas whale watching tours. Families with young children we strongly recommend a private whale watch tour.
Cabo 2.5 hour private whale watching tours (8:15, 11:30 & 2:45 departures):
- $295 for up to 2 guests – children under 6 years old go for free
- $395 for up to 4 guests – children under 6 years old go for free
- $495 for up to 7 guests – children under 6 years old go for free
- $595 for up to 10 guests – children under 6 years old go for free
- $495 per guest – round trip resort shuttle and flights, 3 hour boat tour & lunch
- $295 per guest – round trip from your resort, snacks, beverages, lunch, dinner, 3 hour boat tour and custom flash drive of the days photos
Cabo Cruise Ship Whale Watching Guests
Welcome to our Cabo cruise ship whale watching guests. We depart from the same marina your cruise ship tenders into, we are an approximate 5 – 7 minute walk from the cruise ship tender dock. You can click here to see the map. When booking online please keep in mind that we are on Mountain Standard Time. Save 20% by pre-booking online and paying in U$D cash for our small group Cabo whale watching tours, when your cruise ship stops here in Cabo San Lucas.
Whale Watch Cabo Online Bookings
Booking a whale watching tour online is accurate and secure. Choose the type of tour: small group, private boat, Magdalena Bay flight or van tour. Click on the calendar for your preferred date/time and select the number of people you are booking for. You will need to enter your information to complete your reservation. You will receive an immediate booking confirmation by email.
Book Cabo San Lucas whale watching tours for the 2014 season. Click the next button to forward the booking calendar.