Whale Watch Cabo General Terms & Conditions
- We reserve the right to substitute any vessel without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to cancel any tour without prior notice.
- If, in the opinion of the Staff, the tour cannot be continued for any reason, then the Staff may terminate the tour at any time.
- Passengers shall not carry on any alcoholic beverages. In the event of a passenger being required not to embark or to disembark from the vessel under the provisions of this condition, the proprietors, nor the captain shall be under any liability to such passenger of any kind whatsoever.
- In the event that any specified tour is cancelled, we reserve the right to, at our option, either refund the fare or issue a new reservation for another tour.
- Whale Watch Cabo shall not be responsible for any injury to person or damage to property arising out of any tour.
- Whale Watch Cabo is ‘Viajes Naturales de Cabo S.A. de C.V.’ doing business as Whale Watch Cabo, a subsidiary of Whale Photographer.
Additional Terms and Conditions for: Cabo Group Tours, Zodiac Adventure Tours and Cabo Private Tours
- Guests must be ready at the office 15 minutes prior to the departure time or risk losing their reservation and being charged for the tour.
- Reservations are good for the specific date and time chosen only. Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice will be charged the full reservation value. No shows for reservations will be charged the full reservation value.
- Whale Watch Cabo confirms cancellations by email only. If you have not received a email confirming the cancellation your reservation has not been cancelled and you may not be refunded.
Cancellations and Refunds for: Cabo GroupTours, Zodiac Adventure Tours, and Cabo Private Tours
- If Whale Watch Cabo must cancel a trip there will be no charge.
- Should you elect to cancel with more than 48 hours notice there will be no charge.
- Should you elect to cancel with less than 48 hours notice or not show up for your reservation on time, your credit card will be charged the full reservation value.
Additional Terms and Conditions for Magdalena Bay Flight Tours
- Passengers must be ready outside of their resort lobby (or other specified location) 15 minutes before scheduled pick up times. Pick up times will be finalized the day before the tour by email and phone call to the guests Resort Concierge.
- Reservations will be confirmed once the minimum number of guests for the tour has been reached and full payment has been received.
- The credit card you provided when making the reservation and deposit will be charged the balance of the tour fees once the tour has been confirmed.
Cancellations and Refunds for Magdalena Bay Flight Tours
- Upon receipt of a cancellation request we will immediately open your seats on the tour to be book by other guests. If we are able to resell your reserved seats your payment will be refunded fully, less any banking fees, taxes, etc.