Welcome to Whale Watch Cabo
At Whale Watch Cabo we focus on delivering every guest into the supernatural wildlife realm where the Sea of Cortez meets the Pacific Ocean. Introducing you to the Humpback Whales and Gray Whales here in the adventure of their mating grounds and the excitement of their birthing nursery bays. We also regularly encounter Bottlenose Dolphins, Common Dolphins, Sea Lions, Sea Turtles, many species of Sea Birds, and a diverse variety of marine animals who call Cabo San Lucas, Mexico home.
Trip Advisor has rated Whale Watch Cabo #1 since 2011 for Whale Watching in Cabo San Lucas, with Certificates of Excellence 6 years in a row! We respect the investment our guests make to join us and we are dedicated to making your trip the experience of a lifetime.
The Whale Watch Cabo difference:
- Cabo’s first and only dedicated Whale Watching Company
- 6 straight Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence Awards
- Both Zodiac style and covered whale watching boats
- Most tour departures per day = greater convenience
- Dec15 – Apr15 Whale Sightings Guaranteed or come again
- Marine Biologist Guides = educational and respectful tours
- Smallest groups in Cabo of just 10-12 adult guests per boat
- Free Tour Photos & Microphone to listen to singing Whales
Our Conservation Initiatives:
- The pioneers of non-invasive whale watching in Cabo
- Charter Member of the World Cetacean Alliance
- First educational Whale Watching tours in Cabo
- Data collection for marine species sighted on every tour
- Participant in the HappyWhale Humpback ID program
- Participants in the Marine Mammal Distress Network
- Floating ocean trash collected on every tour
- Environmentally responsible & quiet 4 stroke engines
Whale Watch Cabo Tour Options
Book now! 15% discount available on Whale Watch Cabo’s standard rates listed below!”
Cabo Group Tour
2.5 hour Covered Boat Tours
At 8:30am, 12:00 & 3:00pm
Max 12 adult guests per boat
$89 Adults – $59 Kids 6-12 – Under 6 = free
Cabo Private Tour
2.5 hour Covered Boat Tours
At: 8:30am, 12:00am & 3:00pm
Up to 14 guests – Under 6yrs free
Rates per boat: $399 – $909
2.5 hr Fast Raft Style Boat Tours
At: 8:00am, 11:00 & 2:30pm
Max 10 guests per boat
$89 Adults Only (13yrs +)
“What did we see today? Visit Whale Watch Cabo on Facebook for daily sightings reports, photos, videos and special offers!”
Guaranteed Whale Sightings
Whale Watch Cabo is Cabo San Lucas’s very first premier Guaranteed Whale Sighting company. We literally do go the extra miles for our guests. Between December – April the chances of seeing Whales is 95% or better, but if you don’t see any Whales we invite you back on complimentary tours until you see Whales! We go above and beyond for every Whale watching tour, maximizing guest satisfaction, overall comfort and delivering the ‘Wow Factor!” Every boat has onboard hydrophones so you can listen to the Whales sing.
During the Cabo San Lucas Whale watching season between December 15 and April 15 Whale Watch Cabo offers 2.5 hour whale watching tours every day with 6 convenient departure times. Hosted by our staff of bilingual Marine Biologists our tour boats are fast, comfortable and covered from the sun. Our Guides are also accomplished Photographers and we include all the tour photos for free!
Environmental Stewardship is one of our core values, both on and off of the water. Environmental protection, non invasive tour protocols, support of conservation locally and worldwide are some of our core values.
Whale Watch Cabo’s mission is: To provide guests with fun, personal, educational and sustainable whale watching tours in Cabo San Lucas while supporting Whale and Dolphin conservation locally and internationally.