[heading_horizontal type=”h1″ margin_top=”20px” margin_bottom=”20px”]Whale Watch Cabo General Terms & Conditions[/heading_horizontal]
- We reserve the right to substitute any vessel without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to cancel any tour without prior notice.
- If, in the opinion of the Staff, the tour cannot be continued for any reason, then the Staff may terminate the tour at any time.
- Passengers shall not carry on any alcoholic beverages. In the event of a passenger being required not to embark or to disembark from the vessel under the provisions of this condition, the proprietors, nor the captain shall be under any liability to such passenger of any kind whatsoever.
- In the event that any specified tour is cancelled, we reserve the right to, at our option, either refund the fare or issue a new reservation for another tour.
- Whale Watch Cabo shall not be responsible for any injury to person or damage to property arising out of any tour.
- All group tours require a minimum of 2 paying guests, when the minimum is not reached Whale Watch Cabo reserves the right to reschedule or cancel the tour without prior notice.
- Whale Watch Cabo is ‘Proteccion de Ecosistemas al Mar de Cortez S. de R.L .’ doing business as Whale Watch Cabo.
Additional Terms and Conditions for: Cabo Group Tours, Zodiac Adventure Tours and Cabo Private Tours
- Guests must be ready at the office 15 minutes prior to the departure time or risk losing their reservation and being charged for the tour.
- Reservations are good for the specific date and time chosen only.
- Whale Watch Cabo confirms cancellations by email only. If you have not received a email confirming the cancellation your reservation has not been cancelled and you may be charged for the missed tour.
Cancellations and Refunds for: Cabo GroupTours, Zodiac Adventure Tours, and Cabo Private Tours
- If Whale Watch Cabo must cancel a trip we will try to find an alternative option for you tour. If no option can be found nothing will be charged to your Credit Card.
- Should you cancel more than 7 days before the scheduled tour there is no fee.
- Should you cancel with less than 7 days and more than 48 hours notice before the scheduled tour there is a 20% cancellation fee.
- Should you cancel with less than 48 hours notice before the scheduled tour there is a 100% cancellation fee.
- Should you not show up for your scheduled tour there is a 100% no show fee.